Spring and summer are beautiful times to photograph birds! We’re looking for great images of beautiful, backyard wild-birds in lovely scenes that include flowers. Both amateurs and professionals are invited to enter!
Please carefully read the guidelines below.
Contest begins now and runs to September 30th.
This time we’ll be offering two categories—“Cover Worthy” and “The Peoples’ Choice”.
Images submitted must be the creation of the entrant.
Please, one entry per email address. Send in your best shot!
~ To qualify for the Cover Worthy Category:
- Images must be at least 2400 x 3000 pixels or 8 x 10 inches and able to be printed at 300 dpi.
- One image could be chosen by the Duncraft Marketing Team and their winning image featured on a Duncraft catalog cover with full credit to the individual and their company if applicable.
- In addition, the winner of the Cover Worthy category will receive a $150.00 Duncraft Gift Coupon to be redeemed for any products in our catalog or on our website.
- If there is a cover winner, they will be notified and announced on Duncraft’s Wild Bird Blog on October 14th .
- Winner of the Cover Worthy category will not be eligible for The Peoples’ Choice category.
~ To qualify for the The People’s Choice Category:
- Images of any size are acceptable, but generally the larger, the better.
- Finalists for this category will be chosen by the Duncraft Marketing Team and posted on Duncraft’s Wild Bird Blog for public voting on October 1st.
- Voting will end on October 7th. The winner will be the image that receives the most votes.
- The winner will be notified and announced on the Blog on October 14th.
- Winner of The Peoples’ Choice category will receive a $150.00 Duncraft Gift Coupon to be redeemed for any products in our catalog or on our website.
- Winner of the Cover Worthy category will not eligible for the The Peoples’ Choice category.
NOTE: All images submitted for this contest become the property of Duncraft, Inc. and may be reproduced at our discretion. Owners also retain their rights to their own images. All email addresses submitted during our Duncraft Feathers and Flowers photo contest will automatically receive our email newsletter. You can easily set the frequency of emails on our preference page. A link is available in the footer of each email newletter sent.