Top 10 Feel Good Quotes About Backyard Birding
You look out your window and smile.
It feels good to see flowers in your yard and hear hummingbirds buzzing around your feeder, while robins splash in your bath.
Whether you’re having a great day already or are looking for a quick pick-me-up, you’ve arrived at the right place.
We’ve gathered our Top 10 feel good quotes about nature and backyard birding.
Read the following quotes and let’s take a moment to appreciate the nature around us. After all, the presence of nature is what makes our favorite hobby — backyard birding — possible.
Here are our Top 10 quotes:
10. “Each day provides its own gifts.” — Marcus Aurelius
9. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” — Vincent Van Gogh
8. “Just remain in the center; watching. And then forget that you are there.” ― Lao Tzu
7. “Colors are the smiles of nature.” — Leigh Hunt
6. “Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ― Lao Tzu
4. “Nature has been for me, for as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion.” — Lorraine Anderson
3. “Spend the afternoon. You can’t take it with you.” — Annie Dillard
2. “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” ― Lao Tzu
1. “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen — that stillness becomes a radiance.” — Morgan Freeman
Now, watch the following video for the Top 10 Feel Good Quotes About Backyard Birding.
Tag us with the hashtag #DuncraftWildBirds, so we can see your post. We look forward to seeing which quotes you like the most. Happy Birding!